How COVID-19 could be useful?

 If you don't believe it, here I'll tell you how. 


The story began a few years ago after the ban on Russian tourism due to the dramatic incident in Sinai, which caused the business to be suspended for a long time, and obliged me to quit my tourism career, which I always loved.

I'm sure you can imagine how was it a big loss, but the problem at that time was the question, which stuck with me for a long without an answer "What new career should I start?", and ended up with accepting the only good vacancy I could find, which is working as a Russian Speaker customer service agent for one of the most popular hotels booking websites, it's such a new work environment provides me a stable career path and lets me get more experience in that huge industry, but after a while, I realized that's not an interesting career for me, it's just suitable for my qualifications and skills, and my busy daily routine doesn't give me a chance to know what exactly I need to do, and the same question is still repeating in my mind "What new career should I start?"



  

Until COVID-19 began to spread, and we started working remotely, which made my life completely convenient, and allows me enough time to use for useful things, but on the other hand, our company started to downsize the staff, at that moment I knew that's the time to make a change, and get out of the comfort zone, especially after my career being threatened due to the Epidemic. 

So I seriously started looking for a solution, and how I can safely transfer to another career under these circumstances, the thing that inspired me most was working from home, I loved this lifestyle and asked myself how I can continue working like that?  




Finally, after searching and listing for influencers, I decided to become a freelancer, That idea enabled me to know about the digital marketing career and applying for the nanodegree program, which is the correct gate to go through a new interesting challenge and being professional.

Comments

Post a Comment